|Made in USA|
|5 year Warranty|
DC PRO X2
In a small and lightweight form factor, the DC PRO X combines David Clark’s hybrid noise cancelling technology and a light and comfortable headset to create one of the best on ear headset experiences.
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X2 a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance and the ideal headset for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the unmatched, lightweight comfort of a rest-on-ear headset design. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged alloy head band and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won't find a better headset or a better value.
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe in the event of system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio.
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband.
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design.
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam.
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls.
- Up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 238g.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139 Approved